Equipped with the industry’s first intelligent combustion management system and powerful control technology, the new generation Vitodens 200-W gas-fired wall-mount condensing boiler delivers unparalleled performance, reliability and comfort.
The benefits at a glance:
- Best Value in its Class with new industry-leading technology and the most standard features.
- Highest Efficiency of up to 98% at full modulation and up to 96.1% A.F.U.E. CSA thermal efficiency to ANSI Z.21.13/CSA 4.9 of 94.5% (for model WB2B 105 only).
- Lasting Performance with industry-leading Viessmann made SA240 316 Ti stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger constructed to CSA B51 and ASME Section IV.
- Low-Emission Combustion with Viessmann made stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner for natural gas or propane. Factory calibrated.
- Fast Installation and Reduced Maintenance with Lambda Pro, industry-first intelligent combustion management system. Adjusts automatically to gas type and quality. No fuel conversion kit required.
- Powerful and User-Friendly Viessmann Vitotronic on-board multifunction outdoor reset boiler and system control for multi-temperature space and DHW heating.
- Expanded Application Range with increased capacity up to 370 MBH. Multi-boiler installation up to 2960 MBH with up to 8 boilers (models WB2B 60 and up).
- Greater Venting Flexibility with increased vent length (up to 180’) and multiple venting options.
– Horizontal or vertical sealed combustion coaxial venting (factory supplied).
– Horizontal, vertical or hybrid sealed combustion double-pipe venting (field supplied).
– Horizontal or vertical single-wall venting (field supplied).
- Compact, Lightweight Design and zero clearance to combustibles.
- Extremely Quiet Operation; quieter than most refrigerators.
- True High-Altitude Operation up to 10,000 ft / 3,000 m with simple electronic adjustment.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty in residential applications.